September Payments Due
If you chose an OFFLINE payment method when registering your player with CVMHA for the 23/24 season. This is a reminder that final payments of registration fees are due September 15th. EMT’s can be sent to the office at CVMHA@SHAW.CA – Please ensure you quote your players name and division in the memo section.
– If you are unsure of what you currently owe, please contact us.
– If your player is trying out for Nanaimo T1 – please disregard this email and hold off on payment until you know where they will be playing. (We have a list and know who you are)
– If your player is NO LONGER planning on playing with CVMHA, please advise asap so we can remove them from our lists and player / team headcounts.
– Admin fees ($20.00) for player transfers and new players and late fees ($100.00) for returning members who registered late are immediately due and will be deducted from registration fees should they not be paid, leaving a balance owing for registration.
– If you require a payment plan, please contact the office.